ARCHIVE ▸ DOMINIC MILLS
06 Aug 2019
With newsbrands beginning to offer readers specialist subscription packages, Dominic Mills wonders whether the benefits are worth the risks.
29 Jul 2019
It’s odd that City investors are so unmoved by ITV's growing subscription activities, writes Dominic Mills.
22 Jul 2019
Last week adland went into meltdown over Campaign's decision to place Nigel Farage on its cover. It was a bad move - but not for the reason you might think.
12 Jul 2019
Reach's study, The Empathy Delusion, is serious and thought-provoking - but paints a view of adland that does not accord with Dominic Mills' experience.
Big-brand CMOs are quietly making their voices heard on a range of media and advertising issues. Dominic Mills hears what they have to say.
02 Jul 2019
Sponsor content: Dominic Mills casts a journalist’s eye over JICMAIL and finds that it offers a host of features — from journey planning to competitor analysis — that go well beyond the standard currency fare
With creativity losing its mojo and claims that brands with purpose outperform those without, Dominic Mills has a proposal for Peter Field and Les Binet.
From the anti-progressive reaction to Alexander Nix's invitation, to Unilever's self-fulfilling spin cycle, Dominic Mills saw missed opportunities at Cannes.
VW's latest ad is a curious blend of a non-apology apology and shamelessness. Plus: A complicated Guardian 'badge' ad.
10 Jun 2019
From a CIA subway take-over to Viagra on steroids, Dominic Mills is in a state of shock and awe examining US advertising.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
26 May 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks