01 May 2018
We need advertising to work - and we need to be willing and honest enough to say when it doesn’t. By Joe Lewis.
23 May 2017
BARB's Joe Lewis delves into the latest data from Sky Go to explain how the Premier League is watched online.
Like too many political campaigns, some in the media industry are promoting falsehoods to fit a biased agenda. With ample evidence, BARB's Joe Lewis sets the record straight.
02 Aug 2016
Looking at playback data shows that we've been hoarding some TV programmes for up to eight years, discovers BARB's Joe Lewis. Does certain content never get old or are we just nostalgic?
12 Jan 2016
BARB has enhanced the way in which it understands how TV is consumed. Here, the body's deputy research director Joe Lewis shares new findings about what his team is learning
31 Jul 2014
What do we really know about Netflix and its subscribers? The company itself is usually tight-lipped, but Joe Lewis, project director at BARB, uses new data insights to shed light on its growing army of fans.
17 Sep 2013
In the current market place, there are no comprehensive standards to which media owners and measurement providers alike have to adhere when publishing view on Demand data, says Joe Lewis, project director at BARB. So what do we do to ensure we get it?
17 Dec 2012
What is Big Data? Everyone's got it, it seems. But where does it come from, what does it say, and what exactly should we be doing with it? By Joe Lewis, Research Manager, BARB
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks