11 Aug 2014
Outdoor advertising is in rude health - but what's behind the success, and what innovations can we expect to see in the future? Newsline asked Mike Baker, CEO of the Outdoor Media Centre, to explain...
10 Feb 2014
After a bumper Olympic year, outdoor was expecting a much tougher time in 2013 - but it's continuing to see growth, says Mike Baker, CEO of the Outdoor Media Centre. Here, he explains why.
16 Nov 2012
With the eyes of the world on London during the summer, what media came out on top? Was it the first really convincing social media games, or did traditional media hang on by the fingernails to their ascendancy? The answer is a bit of both.
01 Mar 2011
The Outdoor Media Centre is looking to identify the 100 best UK posters of all time in a creative Hall of Fame.
01 Feb 2011
Mike Baker, CEO at the Outdoor Media Centre, says the trade body's recent relaunch has happened just in time for the Olympic Games: "Outdoor will be the universal branding medium. It is already now. But even more so in 2012"...
08 Sep 2010
Mike Baker, chief executive officer of the Outdoor Advertising Assocation, explains why the 2012 London Olympics will be a "media extravaganza" for outdoor advertising.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks