16 May 2011
Neil Perkin, founder of Only Dead Fish, says the best content services of the future will be those that offer smart combinations of algorithmically generated recommendation, with a good measure of content curation, alongside a healthy dose of serendipity...
01 Mar 2011
Neil Perkin, founder of Only Dead Fish, says engaging audiences is arguably more important than it has ever been - an engaged audience interact more, come back more often, and are more likely to pass your content on. An engaged audience commands higher yields from advertisers. And all of that has pound notes attached to it.
21 Sep 2010
Neil Perkin, founder of Only Dead Fish, explains why in a world submerged by endless information, quality content curation has a high value...
20 Jul 2010
Neil Perkin, founder of Only Dead Fish, explains what digital community practice really means, with his 10 key principles...
17 Mar 2010
Neil Perkin, founder of Only Dead Fish, gives "ten very practical reasons why content producers of all kinds should be putting social at the centre of what they do"...
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks