06 Sep 2017
Wavemaker will have offices in 90 countries and over 8,500 employees - with clients including L’Oréal, Vodafone, Marriott, Colgate-Palmolive and Paramount.
30 Jun 2016
News Corp, the parent company of The Times and the Sun, has agreed to buy Wireless Group, the owner of Talksport radio.
18 May 2016
There was an devastating curtain call for Walford's reigning matriarch.
17 May 2016
Monday night brought the return of a hugely familiar pattern to BBC Two, with the fourth series of The Great British Sewing Bee, the thrifty Bake Off-inspired spin-off.
16 May 2016
A total of 46,533,000 people accessed the internet throughout the month.
16 May 2016
While most of Saturday's schedule struggled to offer up anything resembling excitement, the evening did manage to bring an epic clash.
13 May 2016
Full report available at: Mediatel Connected > Display > Online
13 May 2016
Thursday's TV brought another evening of Paralympic sporting action, with BBC One's coverage of the Invictus Games 2016 kicking off at 8pm before yet another one of those inspirational choir shows secured the 9pm slot.
12 May 2016
In a genius example of meeting viewers' needs and desires, last night saw commercial broadcaster ITV lock notorious rent-a-gob and indiscriminate shit-stirring Piers Morgan in a prison with dangerous female killers.
10 May 2016
Monday night saw the sixth series of punishing death show Game of Thrones continue on Sky Atlantic, with the third episode in the current run continuing to outpace each previous outing.
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2022: Digital surpasses two-thirds of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q1 2022: BBC R2 and Heart remain top despite audience dips
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q4 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2021: BBC2 Breakfast keeps top spot