ARCHIVE ▸ RAYMOND SNODDY
24 Apr 2019
The fate of programmes like Something Understood and iPM reveal much about the BBC's direction of travel, writes Raymond Snoddy.
17 Apr 2019
Led By Donkeys' outdoor campaign has shown the professionals a thing or two about reach and effectiveness, writes Raymond Snoddy.
The Government's white paper is hardly going to solve every problem with the internet, writes Ray Snoddy - but it's a start and the effort is worth making.
03 Apr 2019
We waited for one streaming service to come along and now they are queuing up, writes Raymond Snoddy. At what point do they simply start cancelling each other out?
27 Mar 2019
Ray Snoddy welcomes the arrival of two very different intellectual creations - Apple News+ and the Copyright Directive
20 Mar 2019
Attacks on the Speaker of the House of Commons by the Brexit-supporting press are disgraceful, writes Raymond Snoddy - and there is only one explanation as to why they are being made.
13 Mar 2019
As the Web turns 30, its creator says it would be both defeatist and unimaginative to suggest it cannot be changed for the better. Here, Ray Snoddy sizes up the scale of the challenge.
06 Mar 2019
Ray Snoddy looks at the reaction and responsibilities of the press in covering the wave of murder and tragedy sweeping the UK.
27 Feb 2019
There’s a long way to go - but for now it's good to welcome a tardy service whose time may finally have come, writes Ray Snoddy.
20 Feb 2019
After the champagne corks have popped there is a far more important issue for the future of newspapers, writes Ray Snoddy.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks