Addressing a challenge posed by Nationwide's Chris Ladd last week, CEO Simon Redican explains how PAMCo can help the industry focus on diversity in planning.
18 Apr 2018
Current data scandals show that UK publishers were right to back their instincts and invest in a new joint industry currency, writes Simon Redican.
09 Mar 2016
The Publishers Audience Measurement Company - PAMCo - has now taken over the role of the NRS in producing audience estimates for published media. Here, its CEO, Simon Redican, explains what happens next.
18 Jul 2014
Newspaper publishers have served notice on the National Readership Survey as they seek a contemporary audience measurement system. Here, the NRS's newly appointed CEO, Simon Redican, tells us what the future needs to look like.
17 Oct 2013
Last week the RAB unveiled a new study demonstrating that brands using radio for advertising get almost eight times the return on investment. Here, the RAB's MD, Simon Redican, makes the case for a change in spend.
28 Jun 2011
According to Simon Redican, radio, TV and online all lift people's levels of happiness and energy on a daily basis - all day, every day...
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks