16 Jan 2020
From the displacement of current tech behaviours to the extreme evolution of influencers, futurist Tracey Follows maps out some of the changes we could see in the new decade and how they might impact media.
17 Dec 2019
Our increasingly networked world is set to surprise in profound new ways, argues the futurist Tracey Follows.
12 Nov 2019
The groundbreaking deal could usher in an age of personalised public service broadcasting, writes Tracey Follows - and with it perhaps save the TV licence.
Tracey Follows argues the $4bn merger is not just a move towards further reach - but deeper engagement with an entire generation who want to use media to change the world.
The Netflix documentary offers no real evidence that either the Trump campaign in the US or the EU Referendum campaign in the UK was influenced by the micro-targeting of advertising messages, writes Tracey Follows.
24 Jun 2019
Away from the incomprehensible chatter of the panel discussions, Jury President Tracey Follows witnessed brands moving conceptual ideas into genuinely purposeful activity for people in the real world.
12 Jun 2019
As the pace of technological innovation accelerates, futurist Tracey Follows explores some of the most profound shifts set to impact the media sector.
26 Mar 2019
Hollywood actors and tech billionaires getting together to make content that will inform and educate sounds like terrible entertainment, writes Tracey Follows.
Those despairing of the 'snowflake' army recruitment ads must realise that the future of warfare is going to be vastly different from the past, writes Tracey Follows.
18 Dec 2018
Tracey Follows explains how brands should begin preparing for an increasingly decentralised, virtual and identity focused world.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks