Showing 171 - 180 of 1,064
While TV can do no wrong, apparently TV listings magazines can - with the latest ABC figures suggesting that the nation is growing bored of looking at what's on.
The latest ABC release for the January - June 2015 period charts all the trends for the consumer magazine market. Here is Newsline's complete overview.
Perhaps a sign that the nation is finally growing tiresome of seeing the human form in all its glory, Men's Fitness and lads' mag Zoo recorded significant declines in circulation over the period
The first half of 2015 saw almost every title record declines in combined print and digital circulations in the home interest market.
Very few titles in the women's lifestyle market saw their combined print and digital audience increase in the first half of the year; however, declines were moderate in comparison to other markets.
The women's weekly magazine market took a big hit during the first half of the year, with no title recording an increase in its combined print and digital audience - both over the period and the year.
07 Aug 2015 | Newsline Staff
July was a strong month for both the Sun and the Sun on Sunday, whilst the FT saw its circulation drop by more than 7,000, according to the latest ABC figures.
29 Jul 2015 | Niall Johnson
June saw the UK's digital (desktop only) population rise slightly to 45.4 million unique visitors, the highest figure reported so far this year.
23 Jul 2015 | Newsline Staff
Four of the top five best-performing news sites reported a decline in traffic in June, with the Telegraph online hardest hit.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
17 Jan 2020
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- December ABCs: another steady month
- November ABCs: a reasonably steady month
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis