Showing 61 - 70 of 1,064
The TV market posted a mixed bag of results in the second half of 2017, and year-on-year the market is generally in decline. However, circulation figures still remain strong.
The Economist UK edition outperformed Private Eye in the second half of 2017, with a 2.4% increase period-on-period in circulation, and 8% year-on-year.
15 Feb 2018 | David Pidgeon
The men's lifestyle market is still fairly stable, with some healthy circulations and small period-on-period gains. However, year-on-year, every title has recorded a decline.
RHS Media's The Garden currently leads the Home Interest magazine market with a print-only circulation of 432,100.
18 Jan 2018 | Newsline Staff
The Daily Telegraph’s circulation took a bit of a hammering in December, with a -14.2% period-on-period decline meaning it now shifts less copies than The Times.
19 Dec 2017 | Ellen Hammett
It is the first time mobile has accounted for almost 50% of both newsbrands' readership.
14 Dec 2017 | Newsline Staff
No national newspaper was able to record any period-on-period growth in November and only one title - The Daily Telegraph - recorded any year-on-year growth.
16 Nov 2017 | Newsline Staff
Metro lost 351,000 average daily browsers in October, according to the latest online ABCs.
16 Nov 2017 | Ellen Hammett
The Financial Times was the only daily national newspaper to increase circulation in October, with a 1.2% period-on-period rise taking total sales to almost 192,500.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
17 Jan 2020
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- December ABCs: another steady month
- November ABCs: a reasonably steady month
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis