21 Jun 2019
Over the next five years broadcasters will lose share of ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) revenue as the global digital players continue to make gains, according to Ovum.
17 Jun 2019
The number of online video subscriptions in the US will near the 300 million mark by the end of 2023 thanks to the entrance of major new players Disney, WarnerMedia and Apple.
11 Jun 2019
The BBC has confirmed plans to scrap free TV licences for people aged over 75, claiming that shouldering the costs of the scheme would have resulted in “unprecedented closures of services”.
29 May 2019
23% of Netflix subscribers said they would upgrade to an ad-free premium model, should Netflix begin to show ads.
24 Apr 2019
TalkTalk is set to offer Amazon Prime via the TalkTalk TV set-top box, with the news coming a day after Virgin Media announced a similar deal.
28 Mar 2019
The partnership covers both targeted linear and video on demand TV advertising and details of the roll-out were revealed at the Connected TV World Summit in London.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
13 Sep 2019
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- August newspaper ABCs
- PAMCo: mobile boosts magazine readership
- PAMCo: Mail readership declines as Indy hits new high
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- TV market round-up: April 2019
- TV market round-up: March 2019
- TV market round-up: February 2019
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q2 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q2 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q2 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q1 2019: Analysis