Just because we can’t measure how big it is, doesn’t mean we should ignore it, says the7stars’ head of insight Helen Rose. But where to start?
The industry likes to talk about transparency in media - but less so when it comes to media research, writes the7stars' Helen Rose. It's time to change that.
05 Sep 2017
We must reframe the working mum experience, writes Helen Rose.
02 May 2017
Helen Rose, head of insight at the7stars, discusses the findings of new research uncovering what the new world of filter bubbles means for brand discovery.
16 Jan 2017
Algorithmic filtering is now orchestrating our entire lives. Helen Rose asks what impact this will have on brands.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
13 Sep 2019
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- August newspaper ABCs
- PAMCo: mobile boosts magazine readership
- PAMCo: Mail readership declines as Indy hits new high
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- TV market round-up: April 2019
- TV market round-up: March 2019
- TV market round-up: February 2019
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q2 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q2 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q2 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q1 2019: Analysis