06 Nov 2018
It's time to find a new mantra if advertising wants to at least slow its slide into public distrust, writes Jacqui Wallis.
03 Oct 2018
It's time to take account of the mood and the moment a person is in at the other end of the ad server, writes Jacqui Wallis.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- PAMCo: mobile boosts magazine readership
- PAMCo: Mail readership declines as Indy hits new high
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis