08 Jan 2019
After a year filled with regulatory changes and bright spotlights on the major platforms, we can expect more disruption in the way the digital ecosystem operates in 2019, writes Ezoic's John Cole.
14 Apr 2010
John Cole, managing director of Adknowledge, says we should expect a fundamental shift away from broadcast to opt-in style 'social currency' media.
04 Jun 2009
John Cole, managing director of Adknowledge, examines the importance of social media for traditional broadcasters ...
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis