04 Feb 2019
John Lowery offers up a way to move fast and break Facebook.
A drive through France offers inspiration for John Lowery’s nomination.
10 Dec 2018
John Lowery brings you some seasonal shopping cheer.
John Lowery asks ex-Lidl boss Ronny Gottschlich to cast his forensic eye over Tesco's new discount business as the pair take a trip to the Chatteris store. Lots of tutting ensues.
The retailer's latest campaign is like an advert for communism, writes John Lowery - fabulous in principle but there are a few associated downsides...
Professor Byron Sharp might be less prone to talking twaddle if he were to conduct some qualitative research.
27 Jul 2018
John Lowery warns Nestlé's lawyers to take a break.
16 Jul 2018
In case you hadn’t noticed, the FIFA World Cup has just taken place and that means the commercial breaks have been overflowing with car ads. John Lowery rates their performances.
John Lowery decodes EE's absurd justification for its price inflation.
John Lowery shares evidence that shows how 'Millennials' is not a meaningful marketing segment.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- TV market round-up: April 2019
- TV market round-up: March 2019
- TV market round-up: February 2019
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q2 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q2 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q2 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q1 2019: Analysis