06 Mar 2019
It's not easy to turn down ROI in favour of maintaining values, writes MediaCom's Josh Krichefski - but if we don’t have courage in our convictions industry progress will be undermined.
The creative industry must do more to address poor mental health in the workplace, writes Josh Krichefski, CEO, MediaCom UK.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- TV market round-up: April 2019
- TV market round-up: March 2019
- TV market round-up: February 2019
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q2 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q2 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q2 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q1 2019: Analysis