Advertisers, agencies and publishers need to work together to ensure brands are not overly sensitive about appearing in news environments, writes Leena Vara-Patel.
05 Jul 2019
It's attracted some big names, but there are still many unanswered questions about adland's latest move to clean up the online world, writes Leena Vara-Patel.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- PAMCo: mobile boosts magazine readership
- PAMCo: Mail readership declines as Indy hits new high
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis