04 Apr 2019
There is a habit in media of sweeping up internet activities into big meaningless numbers, writes Thinkbox's Matt Hill - and it really makes no sense.
It is fundamental that advertisers now use a combination of broadcast and on-demand TV to maintain reach. Too bad Ebiquity’s new report overlooks this fact, says Thinkbox’s Matt Hill.
Adland has broken out in a rash of effectiveness studies, and they all point in a similar direction. Will they be listened to, asks Thinkbox’s Matt Hill.
07 Nov 2017
There is now industry standard proof that television's reach hasn’t changed in the last 10 years - but, to make the most of it, marketers need to plan across both TV and broadcaster VOD, writes Thinkbox’s Matt Hill.
The burning desire for cross-platform measurement of AV advertising is clouding media planners' judgement when it comes to understanding the concept of value, writes Thinkbox's Matt Hill.
09 Aug 2016
In advertising, viewability and attention are far too often confused. It's time to set the record straight, writes Thinkbox's Matt Hill
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- TV market round-up: April 2019
- TV market round-up: March 2019
- TV market round-up: February 2019
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q2 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q2 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q2 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q1 2019: Analysis