The Future of Audio conference gave us a forum to learn about the new possibilities and challenges facing the market, writes MediaCom's Mesha Williams.
13 May 2019
As Radio Audio Week 2019 gets underway, MediaCom's Mesha Williams explains why it's important for agencies to take stock of what radio and audio has achieved in recent times, and looks at what the future holds.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- PAMCo: mobile boosts magazine readership
- PAMCo: Mail readership declines as Indy hits new high
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- TV market round-up: May 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis