28 Jul 2019
Although traditional OOH will always remain a part of the landscape, advertisers must ensure they know the new opportunities that programmatic, digital OOH brings, writes Sue Hunt.
13 Feb 2014
Varying definitions, exotic sounding acronyms, buzz words and new technology: programmatic trading is bound to confuse, says Improve Digital's Sue Hunt - but it really doesn't need to be so complicated.
After launching new research into the UK programmatic market, Improve Digital's UK MD Sue Hunt discusses the key findings and addresses the debate of 'man versus machine'.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis