ARCHIVE ▸ BOB WOOTTON
28 Sep 2015
ISBA's director of media & advertising, Bob Wootton, gives his views on the current top priorities for advertisers.
17 Aug 2015
We should be more mindful of the language we use when talking about programmatic ad trading, warns ISBA's Bob Wootton.
07 Jul 2015
From Coca-Cola to Sony, more global media business is up for grabs than at any previous time. What does this mean, and how should we interpret it, asks ISBA's Bob Wootton.
From thoughtless and hectoring advertising on TV to the negative impact of an overly heavy ad load on the online experience, it's time the industry got its house in order.
How should the ad industry vote on May 7? Bob Wootton, director of media and advertising at ISBA, tells us which box he'll be ticking.
01 Apr 2015
Ad Week is clearly here to stay - but it won't reach the next level unless it can attract a vital but missing constituency, says ISBA's Bob Wootton. So what does it need to do?
03 Mar 2015
Auditing might still have a place in the UK media sector, but it's not set for growth, writes ISBA's Bob Wootton.
With resurgent volatility, ISBA's Bob Wootton asks if our trading systems are sufficiently agile to cope.
22 Dec 2014
As the year closes ISBA's Bob Wootton joins the many seasonal cliché-mongers and offers some thoughts hopes for the year ahead.
Just because we can put advertising everywhere doesn't mean that we should, says ISBA's Bob Wootton.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
17 Jan 2020
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- December ABCs: another steady month
- November ABCs: a reasonably steady month
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- Can you feel the love tonight?
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis