12 Sep 2019
Inspired by their German counterparts, the UK's media and advertising trade bodies have embraced a new spirit of collaboration. On behalf of the whole group, Denise Turner and Tim Elkington explain why.
13 Jun 2019
When it comes to measuring and reporting adspend, the industry is stuck in the same old rut, writes Denise Turner.
22 Jun 2018
As much as Denise Turner loves it, media research can sometimes be rather contradictory and confusing...
26 Mar 2018
It is more vital than ever to be aware that no data or dataset can give you all the answers, writes Newsworks' Denise Turner.
19 Feb 2018
Sponsor content It's time for the conversation around digital advertising to change, writes Newsworks' Denise Turner.
19 May 2017
The idea of factoring in a 'Trust Quotient' score when deciding where to place ads has been mooted. Here, Newsworks' Denise Turner explains how we should approach the concept.
People are so convinced that traditional media are dying, they simply can't accept the evidence which proves it untrue, writes Newsworks' Denise Turner.
21 Sep 2015
Change can bring uncertainty and there are some that interpret the growth of digital as a nail in the coffin for newspapers - but this is hugely misleading, writes Newswork's Denise Turner.
04 Jul 2011
Denise Turner, Head of Intelligence, MPG Media Contacts, says there is still a place for traditional media, and that when it comes to multichannel campaigns, it's a case of the more the merrier...
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: Top magazine titles continue to grow brand reach
- PAMCo: UK newsbrands 'comfortably ahead of Facebook'
- October ABCs: Circulation drops across majority of titles
- September ABCs: A good month for the Guardian and Observer
- August newspaper ABCs
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- TV market round-up: June 2019
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q3 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q2 2019: Analysis