The UK radio industry's trading system
For the last fifteen years Mediatel has run J-ET, the radio industry's trading system, which handles over 90% of all national radio advertising. It has brought genuine ROI to the radio industry year after year and continues to be supported around the clock by Mediatel's highly rated client service team.
This was the first industry trading system, long before programmatic was in everyone's vocabulary, and it still leads the way. J-ET was originally developed in order to deliver increased single-source Post-Campaign Accountability, make radio easier to buy and sell and to increase share of spend. In doing so, it has removed accounts queries from radio and it provides detailed and immediately usable reconciliation data for campaigns where none previously existed.
It has a regular user base of about 600 buyers and sellers - J-ET's client list includes all the major radio groups in London, Manchester and Scotland plus the leading media agencies in each region.
What J-ET provides:
- Centralised campaign data for analysis and reporting; unique campaign identifier (JCN)
- Extensive reporting functionality providing post campaign analysis by spot, day, week, day part, reach, ratings and more by single or multiple campaign/brand/client
- Transfer of plans, proposals and bookings directly between J-ET and your planning system
- Integrated link to Finance systems (e.g. Media Ocean, Sage)
- Copy Instructions delivery system to creative agencies increasing
- Mobile version so keep in touch wherever you go
- Increased speed and efficiency of trading and comms
- Reduction in duplication and human error
- Electronic audit trail (Incl. Order Approval) including all communications by campaign
- Reduction of post-campaign enquiries for both parties.
- Provision of data for RadioGauge, the award winning, ongoing radio advertising measurement tool.
"J-ET is an invaluable resource that allows us to seamlessly implement, track and evaluate all of our radio activity. J-ET saves us a considerable amount of time and resource on our previous trading practices." - Group Insight Director, Havas
"J-ET is a simple to use application that provides agencies with a simple yet effective way to trade with the sales houses. In addition, the functionality allows greater transparency by enabling agencies to analysis data at spot, campaign and group level. The system in short, means proposals / bookings are no longer lost, PCA's are delivered on time and endless hours are saved." - Head of Radio, Initiative
For more information please contact:
Lisa Butcher, J-ET Business Manager