24 Feb 2020
Stephen Broderick shares six principal steps advertisers can take to ensure that their digital media budgets are less vulnerable to fraud.
21 Nov 2018
The ways in which agencies have adapted since the ANA's 2016 probe into media rebates appear to have made some elements of trading even less transparent, writes Stephen Broderick.
22 May 2018
If CMOs had asserted their right to know where every cent of their budgets was invested across the supply chain, today we would have a very different media landscape, writes Stephen Broderick.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks