19 Dec 2019 | Newsline Staff
According to agency estimates for November 2019 ITV once again outperformed its rivals, with commercial revenues up by 3.4% year on year.
25 Nov 2019 | Newsline Staff
October was a good month for ITV which saw it's revenues rise by 7% year on year (YoY), bringing its total up to £135.1m
23 Oct 2019 | Newsline Staff
September was a good month for ITV, with revenues bucking the downward trend seen by its rivals (up 4.9% year on year).
03 Oct 2019 | Newsline Staff
August was tough month for TV revenues, with only ITV breakfast bucking the year on year decline, according to agency estimates (up by 3.5% to £4.1m).
02 Sep 2019 | Newsline Staff
According to the latest UK agency estimates, ITV saw its revenues fall -22.4% year-on-year (YoY) in July, bringing its total down to £73.8m from £95.2m last year.
06 Aug 2019 | Newsline Staff
According to the latest UK agency estimates, ITV saw its revenues fall -20.8% year-on-year (YoY) in June, bringing its total down to £92.4m from £117m last year.
28 Jun 2019 | Newsline Staff
Following a few months of seesawing figures, television revenues had a more stable month in May - recording only minimal changes year-on-year according to UK agency estimates.
23 May 2019 | Newsline Staff
Following a string of disappointing results in March, television revenues - as estimated by UK media agencies - performed much better in April.
26 Apr 2019 | Newsline Staff
March this year was a bleak month for TV revenues, with ITV, Channel 4 and ITV Breakfast all seeing their total revenues fall year-on-year, according to agency estimates.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q3 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q3 2021: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2021: Digital
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis