09 May 2018
There is a new and looming threat to brand safety which is possibly more insidious and longer lasting than anything we've seen before, writes David Brennan
19 Mar 2018
Just because you have a data lake measured in yottabytes, it does not mean you have anything of quality, writes David Brennan.
06 Feb 2018
Upcoming changes to privacy regulation are sure to upset many parts of the advertising industry - but for some it offers huge opportunities, writes David Brennan.
13 Nov 2017
David Brennan shares his guide to creating wisdom out of intelligence.
02 Oct 2017
To extract wisdom from intelligence we must not only find truth within misinformation, but also learn to ask the right questions, writes David Brennan.
From Brexit to digital advertising, data has been allowed to become a complex, unreliable, unverifiable and selectively applied jumble of numbers. It's time to put that right, says David Brennan
Will machines ever be able to match - or outperform - human intelligence? David Brennan gets philosophical.
02 Sep 2015
We need to move our attention away from the micro moments - where brands display their meaningfulness - towards the magic moments where those brands are built, writes David Brennan.
23 Jun 2015
Why shouldn't YouTube or Vevo be part of BARB's future, or Huffington Post and Vice be covered by an expanded NRS? Is it time top content sites were better ranked, wonders David Brennan.
Media Native's David Brennan explains what the media industry - with its reliance on robust research - needs to understand.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks