Newsworks' insight director, Denise Turner marks three decades of working in media with a reflection on the power of listening to people
24 May 2021
Denise Turner, insight director at Newsworks, shares the findings of the body's 'Come Together' study
21 Oct 2020
Partner content: Newsworks’ Denise Turner presents a new study that delves into the news ecosystem and reveals how advertisers can be present at the sweet spot where opinions are formed, and information is trusted.
20 Feb 2020
Newsworks’ insight director Denise Turner talks about her judging experience at this year’s Mediatel Media Research Awards.
12 Sep 2019
Inspired by their German counterparts, the UK's media and advertising trade bodies have embraced a new spirit of collaboration. On behalf of the whole group, Denise Turner and Tim Elkington explain why.
13 Jun 2019
When it comes to measuring and reporting adspend, the industry is stuck in the same old rut, writes Denise Turner.
22 Jun 2018
As much as Denise Turner loves it, media research can sometimes be rather contradictory and confusing...
26 Mar 2018
It is more vital than ever to be aware that no data or dataset can give you all the answers, writes Newsworks' Denise Turner.
19 Feb 2018
Sponsor content It's time for the conversation around digital advertising to change, writes Newsworks' Denise Turner.
19 May 2017
The idea of factoring in a 'Trust Quotient' score when deciding where to place ads has been mooted. Here, Newsworks' Denise Turner explains how we should approach the concept.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks