16 Jun 2022
Focussing on media cost over investment and audience delivery is damaging advertising effectiveness.
27 Apr 2022
Supporting responsible and sustainable media takes time and care to plan and buy. So why have media trading practices barely changed?
16 Mar 2022
Advertisers shouldn’t look to either the media specialists or the creatives to take the lead. They need both, Nick Manning argues.
17 Feb 2022
The Open Web is getting smaller, despite what we were told. The smartest advertisers will work out how to use the best parts.
12 Jan 2022
What should it really mean when advertisers say they want to support 'quality' media, asks Nick Manning.
30 Nov 2021
In the second part of Nick Manning's thoughts on fixing the digital advertising landscape, he provides six recommendations for advertisers.
Nick Manning assesses what's wrong with a digital landscape and why the advertising industry is hamstrung to fix it.
Strategy Leaders: Doing nothing is not an option and solutions must be found by developing new approaches, Nick Manning warns.
Nick Manning shines a light on those attempting to illuminate the egregious practices that cost advertisers billions of dollars in unjustified adtech fees
09 Aug 2021
Nick Manning dissects the new ISBA Framework document launched last month
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2022: Digital surpasses two-thirds of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q1 2022: BBC R2 and Heart remain top despite audience dips
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q4 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2021: BBC2 Breakfast keeps top spot