ARCHIVE ▸ BOB WOOTTON
01 Apr 2015
Ad Week is clearly here to stay - but it won't reach the next level unless it can attract a vital but missing constituency, says ISBA's Bob Wootton. So what does it need to do?
03 Mar 2015
Auditing might still have a place in the UK media sector, but it's not set for growth, writes ISBA's Bob Wootton.
With resurgent volatility, ISBA's Bob Wootton asks if our trading systems are sufficiently agile to cope.
22 Dec 2014
As the year closes ISBA's Bob Wootton joins the many seasonal cliché-mongers and offers some thoughts hopes for the year ahead.
Just because we can put advertising everywhere doesn't mean that we should, says ISBA's Bob Wootton.
21 Oct 2014
Companies spend millions building and protecting their brands, but then ruin it all with terrible customer service, laments ISBA's Bob Wootton.
Any agency that is asked to accept greatly delayed payment terms is effectively being asked to bankroll its client, writes ISBA's Bob Wootton. Is this a growing trend we should be worried about?
There's no apparent regard for the fact that a number of industry sources, including TGI, UKOM and RAJAR, are calibrated against the NRS population survey. If we kill the NRS much could fall apart, writes ISBA's Bob Wootton.
Forces are at play that could change the way we measure media - and ISBA's Bob Wootton wonders if a more fragmented media audience could pave the way for more collaborative research.
We've been short-changed by Apple and the MP3 revolution, argues ISBA's Bob Wootton - but could the Pono offer a high quality alternative to iTunes?
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks