ARCHIVE ▸ DOMINIC MILLS
28 May 2019
A different way of thinking about the duopoly’s dominance will be music to the ears for many in adland, writes Dominic Mills. Plus: lunatic acquisitions, and a job title not as daft as it sounds.
20 May 2019
The Co-op and BrewDog are deploying rather 'old-fashioned' campaigns, writes Dominic Mills - and delivering real purpose in the process. Plus: the perils of being a media lab rat.
13 May 2019
How a lawsuit over website design cut to the heart of Accenture’s new ad business. Plus: Global's male-heavy leadership is at odds with its audience.
As P&G and Unilever move into the DTC market, Dominic Mills tests some assumptions about their evolution.
29 Apr 2019
High share prices at P&G and Unilever show their classic branding and marketing skills are still enormously effective, writes Dominic Mills.
Adtech doesn't have an image problem so much as it has a behaviour one, writes Dominic Mills. Plus: Cannes' infuriating new guidelines.
15 Apr 2019
A review that threatens to fracture the 37-year relationship between Audi and BBH is discombobulating to say the least, writes Dominic Mills.
Accenture clearly believes in the creative Big Idea, writes Dominic Mills. Plus: Eeeurgh... total TV and VOD measurement is a bit too much like Brexit.
01 Apr 2019
There is nothing more depressing or dull than Hollywood luvvies talking about the creative process, writes Dominic Mills.
25 Mar 2019
From the changing types of advertiser using it, to the new competition threatening its existence, Dominic Mills charts the evolution of commercial television.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
26 May 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks