ARCHIVE ▸ RAYMOND SNODDY
03 Jul 2019
It has been a spectacular few days for women – on the football pitch before the cameras, in the political field, and scoring a few pay equality goals in broadcasting.
26 Jun 2019
Raymond Snoddy examines Nick Clegg's PR démarche as he pleads for mild regulation.
19 Jun 2019
As the remaining candidates fight it out to become PM, Raymond Snoddy evaluates the role of the media in the increasingly chaotic process.
12 Jun 2019
The government's own mean-spirited and industrially short-sighted decision left the Corporation no choice but to cut the over 75s licence fee, writes Raymond Snoddy.
05 Jun 2019
As Amazon draws criticism for hosting a documentary about unproven cancer cures, Ray Snoddy asks why we must live in a world with such haphazard editorial quality controls.
Ray Snoddy looks at how many of the leading candidates for Prime Minister have complicated and deep rooted relationships with the national press.
22 May 2019
The BBC, ITV and Channel 4 have always had local television content and culture largely to themselves - but even that is set to change, writes Ray Snoddy
15 May 2019
Ray Snoddy examines the argument by its own co-founder for breaking up and regulating the social media giant.
A royal baby will flog more copies than news of a mass extinction - revealing so much that is wrong with our media.
As London Live seeks a buyer, Ray Snoddy looks at how Jeremy Hunt's US-style local TV project has been bypassed by history
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks